How to Change & Fix Screen Resolution in Windows 7: Assalam-O-Aaliakum Friends, In this post you will learn how to change & fix screen (display) resolution in windows. In some case your resolution is too large and the words or sentences on the screen are too small, and you cannot see it clearly. And at some case, your screen resolution is small and some applications needs large resolution to perform it better. So without time wasting, I gonna start this tutorial.
Method: How to Fix & Change Screen Resolution in Windows 7
2. Right click on the Desktop.
3. Click on "Screen resolution".
4. Here, "Resolution" tab is present.
5. Click on arrow, present in front of "Resolution" tab.
6. Use the "Slider" to "Large or Small" the Screen Resolution.
7. After that, Click on "Apply".
8. Finally, Click on "Keep Changes".
Also Read: How to Rotate Screen Resolution in Windows 7
After reading this article, I hope you learned that, how to fix & change resolution in Windows 7.