In this article you will learn how to burn music to a CD, In this method we are using “Windows Media Player“. This method is worked in all versions of Windows (Like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and Windows 10). If you do not know how to burn music to a CD or DVD drive then follow these steps carefully.
First of all the CD is used for storing the data in to it. In CD drive, low size is available for storing data. With the passage of time, a DVD drive is created, and the DVD drive is high capacity to save or store files in high amount and there speed of burning and playing song is much greater than the CD drive.
How To Burn Music To A CD
- Insert an empty disc of CD or DVD in to your CD/DVD-RW drive of computer.
- Note: You need to buy a compatible DVD drive with the type of disc because the DVD drive’s comes in different types, The DVD’s consist of DVD +/-, DVD +, DVD -. If you buy not compatible DVD drive with the type of disc, then you cannot burn the DVD drive successfully.
- Start Windows Media Player, In windows Media Player click on the burn button. The Burn button is available in the right-hand side at the top of Windows Media Player.
- Click on playlist and albums and drag the songs you want to add for burning to the CD or DVD drive.
- Continue dragging songs and music to the burn panel, and drag all the songs you want to add to the CD or DVD drive.
- Click on the Start button, to start burning into CD or DVD drive.
- When the burn in to CD or DVD drive is complete, your disk is automatically ejected. ( although if you want to change the option, then change this option by the deselect of “Eject Disc after Burning” in the disc burning option.